Saike Mata Shite mo - Vol. 10 Ch. 90 - An Unparalleled Older Brother

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing the power is based on motivation/willpower. He puts a brave front to the younger brother, but his "off" days could really be just off days.

i just wish for once the author throw all shounen bullshit and make this manga a lot darker. i like saike desperate face in first chapter and when he will die if the author bring it more dark andd give death, betrayal, or desperation i would think this manga would be a masterpiece.

MD@Home
Perhaps the manga will now confirm what I suspected for a while: that it does not really matter what happens to Saike, as long as he dies, he's going to repeat the day.

Dex-chan lover
This dude always has such interesting ways for people to use such silly powers. Love it.

Dex-chan lover
@aatlass
yDsxkwp.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@aatlass For me, I just wish this manga is about what vol. 1 is about, Saike using his power to solve mysteries involving someone who's about to die and then save that person's life.
So yeah, like Mikan arc. Why does she keep coming to her place of death, the Mogura Pond? How is Saike gonna save her? Stories like that, instead of turning it into battle manga.

the premise in early chapter already make him a glory seeking person but with chapter going on he slowly become an ally of justice and these M things become something his overglorifying M. know this author make law of ueki and make a process throughout i see this manga will become lackluster if this manga keep dragged along unless the author change his direction and make saike choose other between human or M side. honestly i even hope they add harem just because this manga become more boring.

Users who are viewing this thread