Saike Mata Shite mo - Vol. 12 Ch. 108 - Last Action Hero (1)

Yas!! You've never exoected him to show up lmao but he's the best at the best timing at least for once

Dex-chan lover
@jojeke without the hostage-taking and other crimes, johann's argument is stronger, the author needs something to keep saike as the hero here

Fed-Kun's army
@mind: Still a few volumes to go by the looks of things.
@spigot:
Johann's argument is stronger.
It really isn't though. Turning everyone into oracle holder's won't solve anything because, as we've seen, some oracles are stronger than others.
We'd end up in a situation where the strong oracles enforce their will on the weak and literally nothing will have changed. I partially agree with
Yumewo here, the only way to keep both oracle holders and regular humans safe is to remove people's oracles.

So...despite literally all of the good reasons that have been told to Saike's face about the issues with playing hero, the reasons Yumewo gave, we back in this whole thing about playing here being good. Saike even talks about how the whole situation here with Mikan was caused by him playing hero. Solution? Act more like a hero.

Dex-chan lover
@nbhstcqbvvpmacjrmv He's probably intending to "go down with the ship" so to speak, he's forced into a role he wants nothing to do with and hates himself for now.

Dex-chan lover
Idk, man
I feel like he's going for the suicide route.
And I don't like it.

Dex-chan lover
I have trouble taking Johan seriously after his origin story

Dex-chan lover
Ballon guy is back! 😂😂

Also Saike looks really tired in that last panel. Wonder if he repeated this day many times.

Users who are viewing this thread