Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
thank you for translating, has there been any word about new manga chapters? (or did the manga get axed)

Group Leader
Well, surprisingly after a 2 year hiatus they finally posted chapter 21, hope someone picks this up because I don't think this group is active anymore
Well, good news, we, Tonikaku Daisuki Scans, have decided to pick this title up. After clearing the chapters for the week, we will start working on it and we would likely release it before 7th November
(We may do it faster, like only in a week, if we happened to have enough time)

Edit: Due to IRL problem the work is now hiatus until translator comes back

You can join our discord for if you want to 😉

Last edited:
Contributor
I'm just surprised this has the Harem tag on it when we need at least 3 love interests for it. Nevermind that I can barely even notice any romantic tension between Meya and Abel so even the Romance tag is on shaky ground. Even if we count his younger sister (who's now an antagonist so I very much doubt it, let alone she's blood related and actively being avoided by the protagonist) who's the 3rd girl? Sheim looks like she's only there for the current arc; Firo, the granddaughter of the Marron clan village chief?

Dex-chan lover
I'm just surprised this has the Harem tag on it when we need at least 3 love interests for it. Nevermind that I can barely even notice any romantic tension between Meya and Abel so even the Romance tag is on shaky ground. Even if we count his younger sister (who's now an antagonist so I very much doubt it, let alone she's blood related and actively being avoided by the protagonist) who's the 3rd girl? Sheim looks like she's only there for the current arc; Firo, the granddaughter of the Marron clan village chief?
Firo did have that tsundere vibe going on but I'm pretty sure she gave up on any sort of romantic hope cuz she thought Abel would marry Gisselle and how dense Abel actually is.

You are right about the lack of romantic development between Mera and Abel. Though some will argue that she seems excessively attached to the idea of being around Abel while others will just (rightfully) point out that's due to abandonment issues.

I still expect Mera to win out eventually though romance doesn't exactly seem to be a focal point of the story so I don't expect any huge developments in that area anytime soon

Firo did have that tsundere vibe going on but I'm pretty sure she gave up on any sort of romantic hope cuz she thought Abel would marry Gisselle and how dense Abel actually is.

You are right about the lack of romantic development between Mera and Abel. Though some will argue that she seems excessively attached to the idea of being around Abel while others will just (rightfully) point out that's due to abandonment issues.

I still expect Mera to win out eventually though romance doesn't exactly seem to be a focal point of the story so I don't expect any huge developments in that area anytime soon
I won't rule out the romance tag just yet, since there are mangas with adventure, shonen, mystery and other tags that include romance for being at least present. The manga reached chapter 24, but maybe it's still a bit early for developing a hint.
Firo is such an oddball case in the manga. She was introduced already the tsundere for Abel, but with hints for "something" that happened between them before (the dialoge seems mistranslated in chapter1 page24). It was a LN exclusive chapter.

The gist of it was that Abel (7 years old) saved her and Giselle from a couple of teen bullies, who tried to steal Firo's puppy (same dog), leading to her crushing on him.

Mea is still latched on Abel. In fact he allowed her to stay with him after hearing her backstory in ch21, and she's helping him with everything he does like a friend and sidekick. And he's currently fighting an actually intense battle against her father and his men, who are trying to take Mea back to her tribe against her will.
I guess that's a way to grow romance 🙃
As for Harem tag, I got nothing to give about it that I am sure of.

Dex-chan lover
Well, good news, we, Tonikaku Daisuki Scans, have decided to pick this title up. After clearing the chapters for the week, we will start working on it and we would likely release it before 7th November
(We may do it faster, like only in a week, if we happened to have enough time)

Edit: Due to IRL problem the work is now hiatus until translator comes back

You can join our discord for if you want to 😉

Aww man, I was about to be super happy about it getting picked up.. hope the IRL problems get solved!

Group Leader
Aww man, I was about to be super happy about it getting picked up.. hope the IRL problems get solved!
Well that translator didn't come back [in his last message he revealed to be discharged from hospital on 5th December and then not responding at all after 13th Dec].
Thankfully we have decided to at least do the Chapter 21 [it's in typeset stage] and using this chapter, I want to get at least a translator for this series
I hope someone will apply to be a translator for this series

Dex-chan lover
Well that translator didn't come back [in his last message he revealed to be discharged from hospital on 5th December and then not responding at all after 13th Dec].
Thankfully we have decided to at least do the Chapter 21 [it's in typeset stage] and using this chapter, I want to get at least a translator for this series
I hope someone will apply to be a translator for this series
I also hope someone applies.. and is good at it! Lol

If I knew moonrunes, I'd help, but at the same time.. I wouldn't have to hope for a lot of these to get picked up and whatnot if that were the case...

Group Leader
I also hope someone applies.. and is good at it! Lol

If I knew moonrunes, I'd help, but at the same time.. I wouldn't have to hope for a lot of these to get picked up and whatnot if that were the case...
moonrunes?

Dex-chan lover
The recent chapter 26 gave me goosebumps :fml:

Hope a translator for this pops up!

Group Leader
The recent chapter 26 gave me goosebumps :fml:

Hope a translator for this pops up!
The typesetter went MIA after stalling us over a month otherwise we would have released sooner. Now I will personally typeset it and release it

Double-page supporter
This lad really excels at both magic and running away from the consequences of his actions.

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for the tubby friend who likes the sister. He seems so genuinely concerned. Poor lad. :fml:

Users who are viewing this thread