Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Contributor
So yeah, both male and female leads are runaway fugitives who have set out to seek a better life for themselves. I'm still not feeling the "romance" (and I still doubt the "harem" tags too) but I'm also not ruling out Abel and Mea developing a bond over this shared circumstance. I just don't understand Mea's dad vowing to take her back after leaving her to basically rot in house arrest, like some caged pet that they don't even want to show to others. It would be satisfying if she could get him to go away and leave her alone after having treated her like that for so long.

Right, I had this set to Dropped because at 3 years since the last upload, I felt certain this was abandoned for good. It is a pleasant surprise to see it is not.
Thanks for bringing this back!

Dex-chan lover
i saw this today and i didn't remember anything, so i opened chapter 1 to refresh my memory and the moment i saw the totems i was like, i remember everything, thank you for finally picking this up.

by the way will the mc meet with his clan or his psycho sister in the chapters released? if not then in the novel, in what chapter will it happen? pls give me this simple spoiler i just want to know if they are going for the same boring trope, my guess is that it will happen in the next volume or in the end of this one

i saw this today and i didn't remember anything, so i opened chapter 1 to refresh my memory and the moment i saw the totems i was like, i remember everything, thank you for finally picking this up.

by the way will the mc meet with his clan or his psycho sister in the chapters released? if not then in the novel, in what chapter will it happen? pls give me this simple spoiler i just want to know if they are going for the same boring trope, my guess is that it will happen in the next volume or in the end of this one
It is hard to answer, but given the slew of chapters yet to be translated, here is what I can say...
The manga's new chapters are "deviating" from the novel's plot, so the knowledge of those who read the novel won't help predicting the future. For example, Mea's father and his group will be.. signing-in REALLY early than they did. 😱

Dex-chan lover
The biggest shock I had was seeing that Mika Pikazo did the illustrations for the light novel.

She went from this to doing character designs for Fire Emblem Engage.
Kinda wish she hadn't. Engage has some of the WEIRDEST crap going on.

Double-page supporter
He ends up married to Mea with two kids. His sister seems to have deluded herself into believing that they're her children instead. They both know magic incantation grammar before they learn how to talk.
Well this sounds terrible 😭 author destroying the reason I’m even reading

Dex-chan lover
He ends up married to Mea with two kids. His sister seems to have deluded herself into believing that they're her children instead. They both know magic incantation grammar before they learn how to talk.
Thank you bro for this enlightening spoil. You saved me from great disappointment. I can now drop this with no regrets. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Users who are viewing this thread