Saikyou Mahoushi no Inton Keikaku: The Alternative - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - A New World

ohhh a reboot, although i liked the previous art style as well(i am following the official novel and up-to-date on it), this art-style is also not bad

Fed-Kun's army
Lets hope this one doesn't get axed as well. I quite liked the previous one.

Double-page supporter
Even in the reboot i really really wished that it would have changed a bit for him to retire. I get hes the powerhouse to destroy monsters but hes still a kid and he deserves to retire not continue to be used by military that fail to at least meet the standard of border safety.

Double-page supporter
What do you mean that it was compromise? NO, just retire if you want to, just fucking say no, i'm retiring bye bye. Like he said: after 10 years of duty he can retire so just leave if you want to, why fucking bother.

Fed-Kun's army
Hoping this will continue.
Thank you for the chapter.

Yeah... that's fucked up by any measure. You wouldn't even let him have a childhood, you could at least let him retire. Especially since he almost single handedly saved your world.

WTF?..... know I finally understand what happened to the previous one. what the hell was wrong with the previous one? the art style was better in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
I was just thinking about this manga the other day and now it's getting a spin off. Very interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappy!

by no means am I saying the art is bad, the art is actually better than the old one, but it just feels strange

Dex-chan lover
it says it will go different route, but seems like the 2 girls will still be there...

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock

it's a different style. The other style is basically action comedy which why the art was all over the place. Here they are instead emphasizing one facet instead of trying to get them all.

I liked the art for the cover but the rest don't really look that good :( anyone else feel that way?

Dex-chan lover
glad that everybody is not digging the change of art, guy is 16 but he looks like a shota.
also wowzers the military really sucks, I have to pay the price of not giving a warm place to a kid that pretty much has his common sense warped since friggin 6 y.o

Dex-chan lover
and what would they do if he refused? Force him to accept? lol
that governor is trying to justify himself so hard

Users who are viewing this thread