Completed [Saikyou no Chikara wo Te ni Ireta]

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not sure if a normal user can post here, but yes all the chapters are misnumbered, nicovideo upload based off the official mobile site where serie is published, which is Yomonga (can only be seen in mobile or via dev tool) you can see which chapter correspond to which usually in the 1st or 2nd page of odd chapter numbers (1,3,5,7,9, etc)

More simple, 2 chapters from there equal to 1, so chapter 1-2 is chapter 1, chapter 3-4 are chapter 2, etc (check chapter 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, etc usually 1st or 2nd page), so those 12 total in mangadex, equal to only 6 chapters, think it happened with other series, but i don't keep track of them, i know this because i used to share raws for a different serie from Yomonga

Last edited:
Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Not sure if a normal user can post here, but yes all the chapters are misnumbered, nicovideo upload based off the official mobile site where serie is published, which is Yomonga (can only be seen in mobile or via dev tool) you can see which chapter correspond to which usually in the 1st or 2nd page of odd chapter numbers (1,3,5,7,9, etc)

More simple, 2 chapters from there equal to 1, so chapter 1-2 is chapter 1, chapter 3-4 are chapter 2, etc (check chapter 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, etc usually 1st or 2nd page), so those 12 total in mangadex, equal to only 6 chapters, think it happened with other series, but i don't keep track of them, i know this because i used to share raws for a different serie from Yomonga
That's horrifying, thank you very much.

Contributor
Ah, that was my report. At the time, I ch 1.1 was just labelled as 1 on MD. I didn’t twig that it was Manga Yomonga but I’ve encountered their inane numbering scheme before (like you click “Chapter.3” and it says “第2話” on the page).

Users who are viewing this thread