Saikyou no Madoshi. Hisa ni Ya wo Ukete Shimatta no de Inaka no Eihei ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - I Was the Strongest Sorcerer. And Then I Confronted th…

Dex-chan lover
@Hexador
Read on. It was 1.1, 1.2, 2.1, etc. I think they took everything down and condensed it into just ch1 and ch2.

from what i can tell the small parts got put into a long one then re uploaded as one chapter instead of it being like 3 or 4 parts of chapter 2

Dex-chan lover
@Hexador I was wondering the same thing, felt like I had read two chapters with the same pages already (one with the first half, the second with the other half).

@Talismaster Would make sense, except this showed up recent updates list, so cant have just been an one of the chapters (to be the full one and renamed as such), and a delete of the other.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like if they already released it in parts, there's no real reason to take everything down and reup it. Just pings the follows for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
The mods are merging the chapters into one for convenience

2.4 and 3.1 were released today

So mc who has taken an arrow to the knee is 100 times more athletic than me who has perfectly fine legs

Dex-chan lover
@zStella
3.1 was released today? and chap 1 and 2 were merged... do we have to wait until 3.4 is released to read chap 3? since there's no chap 3 on the manga page now

femme means female in french. the first e in femme is pronounced as an a, so you read it as famme, or fam. Last e is silent.

Group Leader
Some of these characters are looking quite modern. The chief looks like he's a stereotypical 19th century British trophy hunter with his rifle, and one of village girls is wearing freaking daisy dukes with a spaghetti-strap tank top.

Dex-chan lover
@primrosea I think the mods decided they didn't want to allow part chapters here, which is kinda weird really since that would deliberately stall readers. You might want to ask Lymus about it

Dex-chan lover
and it's weirder if the chapters are released that way originally...

Dex-chan lover
@primrosea Yeah, I dunno; it would've been better if past chapters get merged together after new chapters are out

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why they fear any monsters (within reason) if they have such modern looking firearms.

@Kightray It seems to me he has no trouble moving, considering how much he has moved from the beginning, more like it's painful for him. So, he wouldn't want to be travelling for days and weeks anymore all year round, like an adventurer would.

@firosahoge If he ever gets children, it will be the mother's responsibility to give the names.

Users who are viewing this thread