Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Ch. 26

Aggregator gang
So is the pill a pill shaped mind control thing or a "take it and later down the road it activates and turns you into a mindless demon beast thing that kills indiscriminately that some how only the mc can "cure""?

bot

... yeah this has deal with the devil written all over it. even then does the "rescued" party even have a choice in the matter? yoinked to an unknown location in a potentally hostile stronghold with no obvious way back. issolated from support networks to make "convincing" the individuals easier. screams cult indoctranation 101 to me.

as for the dubi-drug, no way that things a risk free, i see a few outcomes all leading in dependency and loss of autonomy.

it works as advertised for a bit gets worse over time while quietly erroding the users natural abilitys requiring more drug to just function nominaly.

it doesnt work at all and is just a device to ensure complience somehow via its withdrawll while the abilitys are granted on loan by the goddess.

it works as advertised with the cavet it warps your mind to the point of outright brainwash... perhaps with shades of mindbreak on long term use or withdrawl.

Dex-chan lover
The drug probably eats lifespan and makes the goddess stronger which means the godess is secretely evil and that will only be revealed when komari is bleeds out of her mouth in the end of a climax fight and dies and all the hidden plot is revealed if what i am saying is true i will give miself a pat in the back.

Fed-Kun's army
1 unique skill/soul
Ingesting more soul = more skill.
So the questions are:
  • What those drugs are made of?
  • Housing multiple souls within a vessel, what would happen?

Yeah, don't do drug kids

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no, a drug that gives a 'free' power-up isn't just a red flag, its a crimson flag. And with the name reincarator...it mostly like something involving death. What kind idk but if a goddess made it, its most likely nothing good.
Probably the souls of the fallen ones, becoming a power source - pill. If Kannon dies, probably she becomes a pill too.

Users who are viewing this thread