Saikyou no Shokugyou wa Yuusha Demo Kenja Demo Naku Kanteishi (Kari) Rashii Desu yo? - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
Ivel and the evil god being evil for the sake of evil. Exactly the kind of writing you would expect from a bottom of the barrel author writing a bottom of the barrel isekai.

Contributor
So if Hibiki's "sister" is the Evil God (not confirmed or spoiler, just guessing), is Ivel trying to kill Hibiki to free her from his body?

Ivel and the evil god being evil for the sake of evil. Exactly the kind of writing you would expect from a bottom of the barrel author writing a bottom of the barrel isekai.

What, are you expecting the Evil God to not be evil? Do you not know how godhood works?

Dex-chan lover
:nyoron: Oh that was a different girl. But yes I like cute faced villains.

Dex-chan lover
can any novel readers kindly give some spoilers?
the WN is in alpapholis which kind of blocked by paywall, so kind of hard to find the novel spoiler, and yeah no publisher company currently interested in this one Novel making it more hard

the WN is in alpapholis which kind of blocked by paywall, so kind of hard to find the novel spoiler, and yeah no publisher company currently interested in this one Novel making it more hard
From what I've heard alphapolis isn't interested in licensing out their novels for international consumption in the first place which sort of makes sense given no one seems to have really managed to license anything from them, and I don't think it's due to lack of interest given what else companies have been grabbing.

Dex-chan lover
From what I've heard alphapolis isn't interested in licensing out their novels for international consumption in the first place which sort of makes sense given no one seems to have really managed to license anything from them, and I don't think it's due to lack of interest given what else companies have been grabbing.
damn it, its much worse than what i thought eh
pain since novel that take my interest was in there

Dex-chan lover
This is a bonkers story, but still more unique than a lot of what’s out there. Still has me interested to see what plays out.

Dex-chan lover
Now that it's confirmed to be the Evil god, I wonder how exactly her trap is more powerful than even the god of god's blessings. I thought the culprit was going to be the MC's twin being the hidden 12th god.
But if it's one of the 11, shouldn't the chief god be more powerful?

Users who are viewing this thread