Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Your waifu slime is here.
Give slime a kiss and she will transform into a loli.

Dex-chan lover
@forecast I'll take the curvelicious sperm booster and a bucket of OG purple rhino.

@boag My erotic horror of choice is anything by Iwasaki Yuuki.

Dex-chan lover
It's easy to make sure she'd survive sex. Lots of kissing beforehand to boost her sturdiness.

Dex-chan lover
human, you just can't suggest sleep on the same bed and then claim "I didn't have any ulterior motives"

start power uping your erofu externally first then go for direct power filling up. something like [Tachibana Omina] Tales of a Harem in Another World

Dex-chan lover
if an indirect kiss can make her this wet, imagine how many Super Saiyan levels she can skip just from a creampie. think she'll skip straight to Ultra Instinct

@captain_crunch you know....that would immediately trigger the H label. since this actually has the accursed censor bar, piss fetish would be a non-option

Ohh great a slime. What else to clean up all his human "waste" well none other than a slime. I guess that slime will be revered as an all mighty existence similar to a human in years to come by then lol. Also, a possibility of it transforming into a "human form. "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
i kinda started to hate slimes, perhaps i should go back to ro and became the "Slime Slayer" of sorts

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks

Might've been more how the saliva increased her magic so much, and that caused the euphoric reactions, rather than lustful reactions

Double-page supporter
In page 4 there's a untranslated word, 想像. Imagination.

Users who are viewing this thread