Humans are the Strongest Race ~Starting a Slow Life with an Elf Wife in a Different World~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
So, in conclusion, MC is complete and utter shite with no redeeming qualities, and his harem is confirmed to love and cherish him unconditionally despite that, leaving him absolutely no reason to ever try to improve upon himself or become a better person. Also, he's the best among the humans? The author must have an extremely dark perspective on life and society if the MC is the best kind of person they can imagine. It's like, most isekai are wish fulfilment fantasies, but in this one the sad reality that generated it shines through more clearly than usual.

Dex-chan lover
So, in conclusion, MC is complete and utter shite with no redeeming qualities, and his harem is confirmed to love and cherish him unconditionally despite that, leaving him absolutely no reason to ever try to improve upon himself or become a better person. Also, he's the best among the humans? The author must have an extremely dark perspective on life and society if the MC is the best kind of person they can imagine. It's like, most isekai are wish fulfilment fantasies, but in this one the sad reality that generated it shines through more clearly than usual.
MC is incompetent, foolish, wimp, indecisive, perverted but I don't think he don't have any redeeming qualities. Dude is kind, albeit we can say that he is dumb and naive af but I think that is a good quality of him, especially when he is holding the power strong enough to make the world bend to his will if he feel like.

Yeah, he is not an alpha male, I don't like him but I don't really hate him much.

Dex-chan lover
I think this manga caters to people like the MC? That's why the MC is not proactive at all. A self-insert :O

Users who are viewing this thread