Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tensei-ki ~Geboku no Youkai-domo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowasugiru n da ga~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Ohh, it's back again...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
That the seemingly cruel Ro Ni treats his monsters with love and care.
BS. He just fed a "loved and cared" tamed monster to another without batting an eye, just because he was told that it was too conspicuous. Like the two team members, a big demon and an equally big ogre, are not.

Edit: Not to mention that they are on an assassination mission to kill someone who hasn't done anything noteworthy yet.
I've watched the anime, so I've got some insight as to what happens next, and it's all plain stupid.
Still reading in case it makes more sense here, but I'm upset in anticipation as it seems to follow the same story flow so far.

Last edited:
Group Leader
You had issues remembering what you translated the name as? Consider the most high-tech solution to that known to man: writing the keywords down into a list
Or alternatively log it in your CAT's word bank / dictionary

Double-page supporter
BS. He just fed a "loved and cared" tamed monster to another without batting an eye, just because he was told that it was too conspicuous. Like the two team members, a big demon and an equally big ogre, are not.

Edit: Not to mention that they are on an assassination mission to kill someone who hasn't done anything noteworthy yet.
I've watched the anime, so I've got some insight as to what happens next, and it's all plain stupid.
Still reading in case it makes more sense here, but I'm upset in anticipation as it seems to follow the same story flow so far.
tbf he did only just now tame that particular monster, so there wouldnt be as much attachment to it unlike other monsters which have been with him for a long time

edit: as for the bit with the assassination mission, tbf this is the hero were talking about here, the defacto enemy of demons and especially the demon lord, and someone with the sort of growth rate that if she is just left alone shell be too big a problem to deal with when she does start killing demons, not that thaat makes it any better, but eh

Users who are viewing this thread