Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tenseiki ~Geboku no Youkaidomo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowaisugirundaga~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
I see everyone talking about surpassing the anime ... I might have missed an episode then cause I thought the anime ended when seika trashed the demons :x

Dex-chan lover
Getting closer to the point in the anime that really made me lose interest in this. I’m kinda hoping that it’ll change but I’m guessing no.

Dex-chan lover
Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill!

And uhimagine a knight calling a bunch of noble children and more 'bastards'. Good way to get a lot of angry influential people after you, 'your troops questioned my child's lineage, are you going to hang them or should I do it and hang you alongside them?'.

Dex-chan lover
all of the shitty nobles will realize,
they touch what something isnt supposed to touch

if Seika want,
if he wanted to erase the country,
he can

Dex-chan lover
Her foresight isn't absolute since it seems to show multiple possibilities.
But yes she seems to foresee this capture of Amiyu coming.

Although she did NOT foresee Seika using time-reversal magic to just undo all the damage he did in his dad-mode rampage.
(She was going to explain it off as some monster attack, but since Seika undo all the damage now she has to figure out some new suitable excuse for the soldiers since they did remember getting nuked)
I mean it makes sense that you can't foresee time manipulation magic. The whole deal with time magic, specifically reversing time, is that it isn't perceptible in most cases, since people don't experience time going backwards, only the new result.

Dex-chan lover
Really would like to know what the Lamperouge family tree looks like for Seika to be a human/demon-hybrid, 'cause the woman who delivered him to his uncle explicitly said he wasn't a demon's child....

Dex-chan lover
This is so damn funny. A group of demons trying to assassinate the hero to prevent a full scale war, a demon king protected the hero to maintain the peace and a noble trying to execute the hero for some "noble" reason.

Dex-chan lover
So the logic of this world is
when Hero appeared, it meant that Demon Lord will also appeared (A trope in many manga by now.) The politic here is, both the human and demon side do not want war. Hero and Demon Lord arrival meant large scale war. So before both gain enough power, kill them both, so the general populace won't get dragged into war. What people in power didn't accounted for here is that the Demon Lord of this generation is friendly toward the Hero.

Dex-chan lover
I mean it makes sense that you can't foresee time manipulation magic. The whole deal with time magic, specifically reversing time, is that it isn't perceptible in most cases, since people don't experience time going backwards, only the new result.

She has seen an alternate future if she were to meet Seika earlier when they were both kids and become one of 'his people'

It's implied that if she try to pull Seika to her side, at the end either he or the Empire will be destroyed.
Which is why she's doing this sort of keeping him at arm's length but also try to gain his trust.

Dex-chan lover
"Why are you angry that an innocent friend of yours is being dragged into a dark cell and possibly tortured?"
I think he still has resentments how he let his disciples get manipulated in the past! And even if he claims he's just using the hero and the rest solely for his benefit ( based on that he shouldn't care if she's getting tortured or not) he can help himself feelings responsible and actually do care about them! And the fox girl is just worried about this contradiction!
And more importantly she's the authors "tool" to emphasize his anger! :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Dang. His coolness on this chapter is top-notch.
55E8sjh.png

IIQerlS.png

:this:Sounds like something Cid would say.
SCPyvoI.png

Because someone took his waifu.

Users who are viewing this thread