Saikyou Onna Shishou-tachi ga Ikusei Houshin o Megutte Shuraba - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Reciprocation

Dex-chan lover
The thing is... My friend who likes tsundere said that it's all about the time they are forced to acknowledge their feelings. That one time is all that matters. It's like opening a well preserved wine and drink it during its' best time. It's like a one time satisfaction, as usually the tsundere-ness of said character will be gone after that event.
That's a reason to like a kuudere. There's so many other options for gap moe than someone who is actually physically and emotionally abusive. For example a stoic character who has moments of vulnerability like Kratos but he never hurts the people he loves on purpose and apologizes when he does accidentally. Or like Brok from the same game. Or Kiryu in Yakuza. Or so many other characters. It is possible to hide your emotions or appear stoic without needing to constantly berate the object of your affection with insults and legitimately attack them every five seconds. I get like yanderes more than tsunderes because at least when yandere you're acknowledging you're into freaky shit (cough me) and go in KNOWING they're crazy. The insistence in tsundere astounds me because you're just dealing with a normal girl acting like an elementary schooler in love... who also happens to be an emotional abuser and black belt ready to deal with all their embarrassment by crushing your bones any time they blush.

I can even understand like someone like Ferris from the legend of the legendary heroes. After she and Ryner gain an understanding and strong bond, she's still aggressive and gets physical, but she's always clear in that she cares for and thinks highly of him. Plus it's hard to take her physical abuse seriously when he just brushes it off and it feels like that have a nice dynamic with a slap stick comedy routine. Though I'm not sure she even qualifies as tsun dere. She's incredibly honest with the emotions and feelings she knows she has. She just doesn't understand romantic love enough to connect her feelings to that when they come up.

Dex-chan lover
Let's ignore how tf they can properly split in 3 direction while being chased closely for a moment (orphan team got their own ranger mind you)
Isn't the decision to split 3 mages in every direction stupid? Orphan team just need to chose 1 of the 2 solo mage and took them out one by one. Even if you can somehow coordinate to fire 3 spells simultaneously, 1 of them which is nearer can be deflected 1st while you should can dodge the incoming 2 which will arrive later no? They shouldn't be that far because they still need to see the orphan.
Unfortunately, Giselle said they can't possibly that stupid but they are lol
The enemy left for them to chase is 2 solo mages, and the last is noble with the warrior + ranger.

Dex-chan lover
by that logic then most people are insufferable since people just loves tsundere... o wait you're right they are
Glad you see my point lmao

Cause if I was like that, I'd also love tsunderers, the only tsunderers I fw is Karane from My 100 Girlfriends Really Really Love Me, at least with her it's done on purpose for comedy, which actually works in that manga

That's forever a goated romcom imo

Users who are viewing this thread