Saikyou Skill "Inochigoi" de Kuyashii Kedo Musou Shichau Moto Maou-sama no Sekai Seifuku Katsudou - Ch. 7 - "Begging for Mercy in A Dream"

Tju

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if the Demon King's old henchmen will simply think their lord has gone traitor, especially if Alfort's appearing in her wet dreams.
I'd say its a 50/50.
she did 'conquer' the human kingdom after all. so if she can convince them she probaly will be able to retake her place as demon lord.
(but because her ability is just begging for mercy this will lead to an unprecedented era of peace)

Contributor
Femboy(?) Mea and his/her harem of 7 wenches got outdone by their former queen in the form of a village girl begging for mercy in a most deadpan manner. Chelsea doesn't even need to put on a humiliated crying face anymore, she's mastered the skill!

Dex-chan lover
The first time her begging dealt "damage" rather than brainwashing.
I wonder what's different.
Maybe because they were in mindscape?

Dex-chan lover
"Please spare my life!" Chelsea asked calmly.
The first time her begging dealt "damage" rather than brainwashing.
I wonder what's different.
Maybe because they were in mindscape?
Mea attempting to brainwash Chelsea could be interpreted as hostility, that's why he got forced out of the dreamworld. In previous cases, the target's hostility simply vanished, perhaps in this case he got thrown out because it's his mind's projection that's being hostile while his body wasn't physically there?
Seems Chelsea is also testing the limits of her power, as long as she knows the activating conditions (her life is being targeted) then she can be as deadpan as she wants while begging for mercy.

Supporter
I do not understand how people are missing that by this point.
It is art style, really. Look at her demon king form in ch. 1, she looks like a man. So, it is easy for people to think that she is a man.

Users who are viewing this thread