Saikyou Skill "Inochigoi" de Kuyashii Kedo Musou Shichau Moto Maou-sama no Sekai Seifuku Katsudou - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - "Begging Mercy From A Hero"

TEU

Dex-chan lover
cover14.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I recognize this art style almost immediately & done by the duo that brought us Killing Bites. Found this very humorous to see that the all powerful Demon King ended up in a worse situation than she imagined & with such an odd skill that actually works when needed. Definitely got a follow from me but I will say that it lacks the detailed narrator explanation sequence that Killing Bites had. Thanks for the translations @Roadwarior2.

Dex-chan lover
This should definitely be a comedy, but I'm starting to feel ashamed of this person. Like, this Demon King is so stupid, i wonder if he was only at the head of the demon race because the others were too weak to steal his position (she's so naive, that if the "erotica" tag were here, she'd definitely have to fuck a lot of people to stay alive in this world)~ :huh:
Thks for the translations~

Dex-chan lover
This should definitely be a comedy, but I'm starting to feel ashamed of this person. Like, this Demon King is so stupid, i wonder if he was only at the head of the demon race because the others were too weak to steal his position (she's so naive, that if the "erotica" tag were here, she'd definitely have to fuck a lot of people to stay alive in this world)~ :huh:
Thks for the translations~
Well firstly, demon king was always a she. Secondly it was explained in the first chapter that her power was that she would always reincarnate stronger than the thing that killed her (she's Doomsday but with Zenkai Boosts) so eventually she just became so innately powerful that nothing besides the Hero could stop her.

And then I've got no doubt the deities then decided to say "Hey, you know what'd be fun?" and this is the result.

Contributor
Definitely got a follow from me but I will say that it lacks the detailed narrator explanation sequence that Killing Bites had.
I mean, begging for your life needs less explanation than making up reasons for animal warriors to have special powers.

The weird part is that this seems more sensible than Killing Bites.

Group Leader
maouyuu-maou-yuusha2_3.jpg

I'm certain that Murata is going in a direction akin to a more cynical Maou no Yuusha. Considering how much doubt Chelsea was seeding into the mind of Alfort about his loyalty to his country and his practically suicidal altruism, I'd say the narrative hints towards the Demon King "defeating" the Hero by seducing him into becoming "The Villain" instead.

We will see if this will pan out properly and not just be rushed to a conclusion if it happens to get the axe like many of Murata's mangas that weren't either Killing Bites or an Arachnid spin-off.

Dex-chan lover
Well firstly, demon king was always a she. Secondly it was explained in the first chapter that her power was that she would always reincarnate stronger than the thing that killed her (she's Doomsday but with Zenkai Boosts) so eventually she just became so innately powerful that nothing besides the Hero could stop her.

And then I've got no doubt the deities then decided to say "Hey, you know what'd be fun?" and this is the result.
You know there is a story something in the similar style of the MC (of what will be funny for everyone except the protagonist, you feel pity for her and the same time their choices and circunstance may you think "Nah forget it, this is karma being kinky") is a Manga I recomend its name is Yo ga Yorunara! (It's Just Not My Night) you can read in other site except in MangaDex (here just to ch 4 in other site in lucky find to ch 10)

Dex-chan lover
This is really funny and interesting so far, so I can't wait for the next chapter.

Thanks Roadwarior2 for the translation

Contributor
"Seize the moment, and just kill me already! Please!"
Are we sure she's not qualified to become a stereotypical (defeated) female knight with those lines

It would be interesting if she could get Alfort to turn against the humans who betrayed him. But first he probably has to realize who she used to be. It's no fun if she just keeps it a secret, I want to see his reaction upon knowing.

I'm starting to believe her "Beg for your Life" skill is actually a sort of hypnosis/mind control skill that could be exploited further. It still hasn't worn off on that sleazy sex offender of a restaurant owner, so I'm thinking it's still in effect on the orc general too.

Dex-chan lover
That joke page at the end is what we all expected her to say!

No joke, this is basically the premise of many cultured materials I’ve read! Usually it’s the hero/saint who decides to show the shy/cold demon king/lord the power of love, or latter conditioning the former!

But the results are the same! Either the demons win (degenerate ones) or the opposing sides make peace! (Comedic/safe ones) But what happens to the Hero X Demon King is the same! This one seems to be going more on the degenerate side with comedic delivery, but it’s at least doing things differently enough to keep me following along regardless of when or if this is completed!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread