Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 1 - Please Kick Me Out of the Party

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so here's a story that starts AFTER the heroes earned they happy ending and made the world a nice place.

And the hero is a reverse trap, justifying that crossdressing tag. I wonder if she'll get busted quicker than the female lead from First Love Zombie.

Dex-chan lover
Is there any reason the hero is hiding she's female? Also somehow MC can't notice she's female? I mean her voice alone would do it.

Dex-chan lover
Is there any reason the hero is hiding she's female? Also somehow MC can't notice she's female? I mean her voice alone would do it.
some women have kinda deep voices, it can happen. but i do wonder why she's hiding that fact lol

Dex-chan lover
THANK GOD! YOU KNOW YOU'RE IN FOR A TREAT WHEN THE CROSSDRESSING TAG AND ROMANCE TAG AREN'T ALSO SHARING A BED WITH THE YAOI TAG.

Dex-chan lover
if not for the reveal at the end i would have thought the hero was gay af. why doesn't she just tell him that she's a woman instead of keeping it secret from him. it doesn't seem like it's an important thing for her to keep her gender secret from him yet she still acts like an overly clingy guy friend that wants to get in your booty.

edit: okay so after reading the pre-serialization oneshot, holy fucking fuck what the fuck!? like actually what the actual fuck!
the elf is a futa and the nun a trap with a penchant for rape and the only party member who doesn't know anything about anyone's true identity is the mc. i mean the only normal people in this party are the fighter who is just a normal girl and the mc. they're the only ones that you get what you see with.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread