Saki - Ch. 274 - Summit

Dex-chan lover
Now that the story is finally at this point, watch Ritz-sensei just up and quit writing as a troll. :kek:

Group Leader
That smile, we all know how terrifying Saki is while having "fun", also can't wait to finally see Saki's other abilities like Funakubo speculated during the quarter-finals.

Dex-chan lover
itsbeen84years.gif

Nostalgic to see the traditional senpai pep talk even if it was via FaceTime. Years pass for us and still it’s the same day for them. I’d say I hope they stick the landing, but at this point I just hope it is completed before my student loan is paid off.

Dex-chan lover
I'm genuinely not entirely convinced Saki will win this.
... either way, hasn't even taken her socks of yet.

Dex-chan lover
That smile, we all know how terrifying Saki is while having "fun", also can't wait to finally see Saki's other abilities like Funakubo speculated during the quarter-finals.
what the speculated ability is? i totally forgot lmao, quarter-finals chap like years ago.

Double-page supporter
I thought Awai would call Saki something like "Teru's sis" to mentally shake her up

HSK

Fed-Kun's army
the sun is setting (pg. 11), this will be a long evening...

Group Leader
what the speculated ability is? i totally forgot lmao, quarter-finals chap like years ago.
Fnkb didn't really specify exactly what ability it was, but she said that, she believed that Saki's ability is not just about her barrage of rinshan kaihou as she might have something similar to Teru (She did think that Saki and Teru are sisters, but this info is not publicly known so she is just guessing), perhaps she is referring to how Saki also have a win-streak from cheap hands to expensive hands against Koromo in the regional finals.

You can see on page 6 that in the flashback Nodoka has normal sized breasts. Ritz really trying to pass this off as a "growth spurt" and not some alien lifeform forming a symbiotic relationship with mahjong players.

Users who are viewing this thread