b0136a1f-8301-41f5-953b-0aed7c933801
F frankieMuniez Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 24, 2020 Messages 561 Apr 17, 2026 #2 Wait a second, this got axed at chapter 78?
F FTTCAB Fed-Kun's army Joined Oct 8, 2025 Messages 44 Apr 17, 2026 #3 frankieMuniez said: Wait a second, this got axed at chapter 78? Click to expand... I indeed felt the ending a bit too rushed, I haven't found anything about being "axed", so I'd like to believe it ended the way the author planned
frankieMuniez said: Wait a second, this got axed at chapter 78? Click to expand... I indeed felt the ending a bit too rushed, I haven't found anything about being "axed", so I'd like to believe it ended the way the author planned
BalrogDeMorgoth Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 8, 2019 Messages 6,358 Apr 18, 2026 #4 There's a 50% chance it's just the other girls tricking them.
flyingsaucer Member Joined Jan 4, 2026 Messages 6 Apr 19, 2026 #5 Thanks for your service, Rent a Scan