Sakka-san to Zashiki Warashi ga Kurasu Hon - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Sakka-san to Zashiki Warashi ga Kurasu Hon

Dex-chan lover
self-published continuation?? :glee::hearts:

I always think that the current digital era is very beneficial for authors whose stories are cut during serialization, and allows them to write conclusions to properly end stories
(I remember another case like this was the high school couple story whose male character is the son of an adult shop owner)

how I wish this could also happen to so many other old manga that was ended poorly

Dex-chan lover
Precious is back.

happy%20goblin.png

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

What the f*** with this lethal dose of insulin...
.>.<...

Dex-chan lover
500 JPY per chapter for this??? that's seriously a bargain :glee: i'll see if i can buy it from Indonesia with my VCC
did you find it
i want to support the author but im not used to paying thing overseas like paypal

Dex-chan lover
did you find it
i want to support the author but im not used to paying thing overseas like paypal
i did. you can find the author's Booth using the link written at the credit page. the website is in Japanese, and you will also need to sign up first before you can purchase anything. if you have Jenius account, you can set up the Virtual Credit Card feature and immediately pay from there.

Users who are viewing this thread