Sakka-san to Zashiki Warashi ga Kurasu Hon - Vol. 2 Ch. 2 - Sakka-san to Zashiki Warashi ga Kurasu Hon 2

Group Leader
niko.png

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

The sugar level slowly escalating till the end of chapter...
:win: :win: :win:

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or did the author decide to retcon the fact that Zashiki Warashi was slowly disappearing in previous story?

Is it just me or did the author decide to retcon the fact that Zashiki Warashi was slowly disappearing in previous story?
In the last chapter the zashiki warashi only had enough power left to grant one more wish. sensei's wish was for her to be happy and she decided that what makes her happy is being with sensei.
so essentially, she wished herself back into existence, using up every last bit of her zashiki warashi powers in the process.

Dex-chan lover
In the last chapter the zashiki warashi only had enough power left to grant one more wish. sensei's wish was for her to be happy and she decided that what makes her happy is being with sensei.
so essentially, she wished herself back into existence, using up every last bit of her zashiki warashi powers in the process.
Completely missed this happening for some reason. Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
If she's not "powered" anymore I wonder if that changes anything about her being tied to the room.

Users who are viewing this thread