Sakura, Saku - Vol. 8 Ch. 30

Holy fuck she's dumb.
Yes she is, like seriously your crush just confessed to you and you reject him because of something silly as thinking the other girl and him should be together LIKE earlier in the chapters she said it herself that she is the one deciding her feelings and to then discredit the black haired guys feelings like that is just super hypocritical UGH (also ehem as you can see i suck at remembering names, sorry for that haha)

Dex-chan lover
mmm i still enjoy this manga - its frustrating to see but i can understand the worries or insecurities they each have

and while still having those desires and concerns, they each seek to respect each others boundaries and want the best for each other

(even though assuming things for others is a bad habit of people pleasers that is def something that can be worked on - speaking from experience 😅)

im so glad I decided to read the comments of the chapters before reading (im at ch 7).

This author really loves this trope, my only problems with ao haru ride and love me, love me not.. I will not be finishing this sadly :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Annnddd this is where i drop things. I BARELY got through all the bullshit of Ao Haru Ride. I should've known the author would just be doing the same thing again :pepehmm::pepehmm: see yall in the next manga :haa:

oh my god I was hoping there was a support group for the end of this volume.................

Users who are viewing this thread