Succubus ga Yattekita Ohanashi - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
You will, one day, understand the joke I made. You will be a worse person for it.
I know how it ends, too. I'm trying to read it, trying to figure out if it actually lives up to the anti-hype that led to its title being verbed.

That's the reason I find it odd that you're implicitly characterizing Rin as developing into-- in effect-- a succubus feening over Daikichi's seed.

Or maybe you were implicitly characterizing Daikichi as raising Rin to-- in effect-- be a succubus feening over his seed.

Either way, it's reaching, even for a joke.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what state of mind this man must be in to treat a fantasy themed, home invader, lewd adult woman he just met like a child, but I absolutely don't want to get it.

Dex-chan lover
I know how it ends, too. I'm trying to read it, trying to figure out if it actually lives up to the anti-hype that led to its title being verbed.

That's the reason I find it odd that you're implicitly characterizing Rin as developing into-- in effect-- a succubus feening over Daikichi's seed.

Or maybe you were implicitly characterizing Daikichi as raising Rin to-- in effect-- be a succubus feening over his seed.

Either way, it's reaching, even for a joke.
I see.
So Usagi Drop turned from a cute daughter story into a romance. Thus, Usagi Pickup would be a romance turning into a cute daughter story.
You've taken a simple joke and decided its an insane stretch due to your own interpretation of what was being said.

Dex-chan lover
I see.
So Usagi Drop turned from a cute daughter story into a romance. Thus, Usagi Pickup would be a romance turning into a cute daughter story.
You've taken a simple joke and decided its an insane stretch due to your own interpretation of what was being said.
But this doesn't start off as a romance. Getting fed on by a succubus isn't something that's intrinsically romantic or intrinsically leads to romance, and she clearly isn't trying to feed on him for romantic reasons.

That's why I tried inverting this premise like you presumably thought yourself doing, only to come to those strange representations that I came up with.

And that's putting aside that I had no reason to know to simplify the premises to the extent that you were doing, in order to get your joke. At that point, the joke's "simple", but in the sense that it's just "ha ha usagi drop".

Dex-chan lover
Succubus idiot got distracted by a children's picture book. Is she stupid?
The cure to a woman's fatherless behavior is to be the father that stepped up

I know this is just supposed to be fun and games, but it is a little bit odd that a grown man has a picture book. I’m getting the vibes that he probably had a daughter and a wife or something, but they either divorced and moved away, or worse died in an accident or something.
20a.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I know this is just supposed to be fun and games, but it is a little bit odd that a grown man has a picture book. I’m getting the vibes that he probably had a daughter and a wife or something, but they either divorced and moved away, or worse died in an accident or something.
Yeah I feel like this is going to be the endgame when the author decides to retire the manga and they live happily ever after as a family with benefits. Bonus points if the succubus either looks like his former daughter or is a reincarnation of his dead daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread