Samurai in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Great. Stop the only decent exchange of action action this manga has had for a damn upcoming philosophical chapter. Everyone's gonna talk and the mangaka gets to ruminate about crap that isn't showing us anything of note.
Why not go read a different series if you just want action all the time?

Dex-chan lover
I really appreciate that they're going to stop and address the conflict of values that would obviously emerge from this. It's worth interrogating and shouldn't be glossed over.

Dex-chan lover
You are telling me those cuffs are 60kg? Are they solid iron or something? 60kg is more than my body weight...

Dex-chan lover
Next time she jumps in front of the Sword just cleave her too, oof.. All I can say is, if they restrict Ginkos 'Free Character' the series loses a huge part of its appeal for me <_< Her biggest plus right now is the fact that she is who she is

Dex-chan lover
I just want to say, the Oldman might be a good person, but when he said "To place your value on someone else is arrogant" it made him Hypocrite, because more or less now he know she came from from another world and so the law which he value have nothing to do with her killing another people in her old world and so he just "Placing his own value on someone else" just like her

Fed-Kun's army
I get it's not going for that story. But man I wish we got an MC who would fight to the end no matter what. Not get caught up in talks and loose focus. Would've loved to see the MC take out Judge, and the fallout that would fall from that.

Dex-chan lover
may i request that the group just post the dual-pages instead of the L/R pages individually AND the dual-page right after? It's kinda annoying and jarring for reading flow...
edit: also, this chapter has quite a high error rate... this isn't proofed at all...
cry more

Dex-chan lover
oh noes! people don't like things I say instead of participating in a circle jerk!!!

:meguuusad: :meguuusad: :meguuusad:
your comment was GARBAGE is like you don’t know how an “story” is written! IS WRITTEN BY THE GOD DAMN AUTHOR! way in fucks hell did you had the expectation to go the way you wanna??!?!? it’s like you never read a story to know when the story flows naturally so stop acting like a jack ass cuz you look bad

Dex-chan lover
I get it's not going for that story. But man I wish we got an MC who would fight to the end no matter what. Not get caught up in talks and loose focus. Would've loved to see the MC take out Judge, and the fallout that would fall from that.
did you miss the last few chapter or you to slow to understand way THE LAW ENFORCER WILL JAIL SOME ONE THAT CAN KILL HUMANS WHILE THEIR WORLD DON’T HAVE SUCH A THING !!!!

by the VERY logic of law enforcement, YOU CAN’T let some one like her FREE without thinking she can turn around and KILL YOU !!!

Fed-Kun's army
did you miss the last few chapter or you to slow to understand way THE LAW ENFORCER WILL JAIL SOME ONE THAT CAN KILL HUMANS WHILE THEIR WORLD DON’T HAVE SUCH A THING !!!!

by the VERY logic of law enforcement, YOU CAN’T let some one like her FREE without thinking she can turn around and KILL YOU !!!
My dude, you are way to angry over such a random comment. Calm down. My point is that I would've liked a story more about going crazy. Not that it would fit this story. Whether you like it or not is another matter. I very well understand the setting of this story. But am expressing a desire to see something else. Hence why I said " I get it's not going for that story"

Dex-chan lover
may i request that the group just post the dual-pages instead of the L/R pages individually AND the dual-page right after? It's kinda annoying and jarring for reading flow...
edit: also, this chapter has quite a high error rate... this isn't proofed at all...
I'd like to request that the group not do what this guy says? I like having the close-up detailed halves as well as the whole picture.
What are they going to charge her for? There aren’t any victims of her murders in this world.
Not just that, but what she did was presumably legal in her own world.
I just want to say, the Oldman might be a good person, but when he said "To place your value on someone else is arrogant" it made him Hypocrite, because more or less now he know she came from from another world and so the law which he value have nothing to do with her killing another people in her old world and so he just "Placing his own value on someone else" just like her
I mean, "don't impose your old world's values on this world" would be valid, but that's not quite what he said.
But also, the laws of this world do have something to do with her because that's where she is now. She believes that killing people is fine, and that's not the case in this world, so she's extremely dangerous. That's what he's saying, and why he arrested her. She's dangerous.

I'd like to request that the group not do what this guy says? I like having the close-up detailed halves as well as the whole picture.
There's already zoom functions for that. It's redundant to have both split pages and the full page. Very annoying for reading flow. Just do one or the other, not both.

Dex-chan lover
There's already zoom functions for that. It's redundant to have both split pages and the full page. Very annoying for reading flow. Just do one or the other, not both.
I obviously disagree. I think being forced to stop and zoom in if you want to actually see anything is more annoying and affects the flow more.

I obviously disagree. I think being forced to stop and zoom in if you want to actually see anything is more annoying and affects the flow more.
I went back to check the chapter, it seems the group has taken heed and merged the split pages (now page 5). Go and tell me what fucking detail on that page would you want to zoom into. I bet if i didn't mention which page it is you wldn't even notice.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread