Sanda - Vol. 8 Ch. 67 - Welcome to Tokyo Station

Fed-Kun's army
I love that weed bun baker. In the midst of literal anarchy, they're just running a small bakery. Good for them.

Really curious about how this is going to be leading into the finale though- given the tone, it feels like we're going to get a "together, with hope in their hearts, they're taking one more step towards their future" type of ending, but then again, Paru has proven to be able to maneuver the story to quite unexpected places.

Supporter
I love that whatever i thought would happen ended up being the complete opposite, how nice!

In other news, the final chapter of Sanda will be released next week alongside a huge announcement, there's evidence to suggest that it's getting an anime adaption.

It's over in the next chapter???

Group Leader
In other news, the final chapter of Sanda will be released next week alongside a huge announcement, there's evidence to suggest that it's getting an anime adaption.
You REALLY need to clarify your statement that the last chapter IN JAPAN is coming out next week, not that the next chapter FOR US is the last. We still have about 70 chapters left and you are needlessly confusing people by not including specifics.

its interesting how the bad guys just kinda stop fighting after you beat the,. theyre like, huh cant do that again

Users who are viewing this thread