Sasaki and Miyano - Vol. 10 Ch. 51.5 - vol.10 extras

Oh and there's Kagi. Had to go back and check, but Miayano's been using Sasaki's belt the whole volume since he got it.

Dex-chan lover
sasamiya definitely gonna be a switch
“Gonna be”?
I mean, they be~en f***in. It’s just off-screen. There have been signs and insinuations. And they’re both young, consenting adults (Miyano can’t drink yet, but there’s no statutory going on).

I THINK (based on the classroom chapter) we have Sasaki=top, Miyano=switch. Happens. Hell, sometimes both people are switch, are in the mood, but what each wants in the moment doesn‘t match up and… you kiss each other good night. Though it might work out slightly different with guys because 🔵😖.

Whole chapter was kind of awkwardly about top/bottom/switch.
and then… in what was such a wholesome… it was jarring!
The classroom at lunch is a hell of a place to start 😬.
Sasaki’s friend being a mid-key dick and asking, Miyano says he’s “not an uke“ then Sasaki’s thinking about how he doesn’t want to bottom while they’re practically tearing each other’s clothes off. 😳

Well, now I have some doubts, because that “come hither” look was YOWZA. That… that was something… Jinkies! now I’m gonna be thinking about that because it affects and speaks to the relationship dynamic.
Sex can be a big, small, or not-issue in a relationship, and I like love stories.

but I’m pretty sure that Sasaki at least leans top. He’s the one moving in and pushing back whenever they get interrupted. Which is common. And there’s no way in hell they’ve always been interrupted. This is manga is just PG-16 or something.

Oh and there's Kagi. Had to go back and check, but Miayano's been using Sasaki's belt the whole volume since he got it.
Speaking of the above, these two have a 1.5m distance going on, so that’s one more indication that they DON’T have that much of a physical relationship.
I knew it would be way less of a thing, but to be away from everyone and just standing at that distance… Hirano’s got boundaries that are respected, Kagi-Kung seems comfortable.
That’s good, and it’s interesting.

Relatable, human, love stories. Love it.

Dex-chan lover
sasamiya definitely gonna be a switch
On my nth reading of this (I read the ish out of every chapter), I absolutely agree.

Whether it has happened, or he’s setting up the vibes to make it happen, Sasaki is into it.
He has given in to the Miyano rizz, which was the final straw on “This is love,” to begin with. The band-aid.
Then there was the kabedon.

And we KNOW Miyano is a switch. He said it, he imagined it (before he was ready to accept the possibility), he’s exuded the vibes. Edit: he’s imagining it in one of these extras! He wants to get on that. All up on his situation.

Sex is often part of a romantic relationship, and this is a romance story.
I’m not ashamed to appreciate that aspect of the story.

Edit: Since I read every chapter of this multiple times, and some of this isn’t in the raws I bought…
HE WANTS IT. Has he gotten it before?! I don’t get that impression!…

Try new things, people. Don’t force yourself, but sometimes it’s good to give in to curiosity.

Switchmode is the squad.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Dat height difference tho.
No matter who’s on top there’s stuff you’re gonna have difficulty with.

I had a girlfriend who had a large height difference. I’ll stop there, but… I know things.

Users who are viewing this thread