Sasaki and Miyano - Vol. 7 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
You thought they were going to resist lame BL top/bottom clichés? HAHA SIKE

Contributor
So I guess this is it for now? Thank you, SS, for giving us this over the past few years. It's just... ah... couldn't this have been picked up by anyone but Yen Press... they are so slow... Well, maybe if the first volume sells well, we won't have to wait three years for the rest of Volume 7 (Gonna plug Terrified Teacher in Ghoul School too cause maybe if more people buy it, they will go faster. It's good. I've reread it eight times. Wish someone would translate the spinoff too)

Miyano needs to stop thinking purely in BL terms. Being too binary with the sex part is what stops good relationships from happening (RIP Genshiken Nidaime). Like, yeah, physical compatibility is hella important if you do want sex, but like... there doesn't need to be a strict "seme" and "uke."

...I say this, but I do like Top Miyano.

This is all a perfectly valid translation.
However, it’s more vague in the Japanese because it’s in Japanese.
It could just be that despite all these issues Sasaki still _wants_ to do it right then and there _and_ to top as they do.
Not necessarily that it happened.
I don’t know which.
Regardless, you can be a switch and still prefer one or the other, or be in the mood for something.
It’s something to work out with your partner(s?) of course.

don’t do this stuff at school, irl, people!
Even making out on the floor during lunch is gross, let alone (possibly) more...

Teenagers are gross.

@Ceiye
I think that when Miyano says “I’m not an uke” he may, at least in part, be talking about how Sasaki treats him like a fragile, reluctant, little bird all the time. “I’m not an uke, I’m a man” because BL tropes are weird and go beyond sex positions

Yeah I also think it’s not about him not being the uke but what most BL associate ukes like fragile and blah blah. I mean, M is definitely the uke in my eyes ww

I hadn't thought of it in the way the other comments suggested. Genuinely just thought it was a neko x neko situation.

Oooo things are getting spicy! Thank you for the meal. Their expressions at the end were hella hot. 🥵 👌

They really rawed on the classroom floor😭Go bestie, that my muhfukin' bestfriend

@Suudere
Eh, I just think this comic is better than those terms.
I’d rather use top/tachi and bottom/neko.

I think it’s clear he’s not always gonna top (considering Sasaki at least leans top), but yeah.

One can learn to go switch. I know from experience. So does my wife.
That was an awkward month or two of adjustment.

And none of that means anyone has to do any specific things in bed. There’s a lot one can do in bed, and most of it is pretty great

I went off, huh...

Users who are viewing this thread