Sasensareta Guild Shokuin ga Henkyou de Jimichi ni Katsuyaku suru Hanashi - Ch. 2.2

Dex-chan lover
I see nothing to differentiate this from any other lite fantasy story, but at least it's not annoying yet. Wise old slime is the most interesting part thus far.

I do have to wonder if the girl is just designed to suggest beastfolk, or if she actually is one :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Looks like your typical junk food manga. Which begs the question, why are the chapters chopped into so many parts? The art looks relatively simple, with a low word count per page. There doesn't even seem to be difficult words Like would be found in a medical or economics based manga. Just a clichéd fantasy full of usual tropes. So why does this need to be chopped up into so many parts?

Supporter
An onsen scene without a “lucky” encounter? Wow, now that is different

Group Leader
Looks like your typical junk food manga. Which begs the question, why are the chapters chopped into so many parts? The art looks relatively simple, with a low word count per page. There doesn't even seem to be difficult words Like would be found in a medical or economics based manga. Just a clichéd fantasy full of usual tropes. So why does this need to be chopped up into so many parts?
just how it was in the raws, nothing that grand. tho i will say i agree, so ill be compiling them in the future

Users who are viewing this thread