Sasensareta Munou Ouji wa Jitsuryoku wo Kakushitai - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
We've reached Eminence of Shadow levels of stupid OP. MC's followers are not only crazy but they're strong enough to do the hard work for him without giving any orders, all based on the delusional ideas they have of him.

Yep, it's too late to resort to the NEET method, MC, you've done too much damage where waiting out the storm is no longer an option.

Supporter
Pg 9 someone forgot to delete part of a lorem ipsum lol
Just a little woopsie-doo.
image.png

Dex-chan lover
reminds me of that one manga with a noble with the worst territory and he healed them just to make them like him as not to be killed , turn out it is effective ..... too effective. Now he have town full of fanatics that will start a war just to crown him king

Dex-chan lover
This "doing nothing" is just like Wu Wei in Tao Te Ching, do nothing yet everything resolve itself :haa: And the best Dragon-cat-girl is so adorable :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
An example of how powerful the effect of "Your reputation precedes you" could be.
:meguusmug:
I'm pretty sure that demon lord will also become another fanatic.
Most likely in the next half chapter.

Dex-chan lover
An example of how powerful the effect of "Your reputation precedes you" could be.
:meguusmug:
I'm pretty sure that demon lord will also become another fanatic.
Most likely in the next half chapter.
My prediction:
MC spares Demon Lord
Demon Lord moved by his kindness
Devotes her life to MC
Marriage proposal?

Dex-chan lover
Noah, your herd of waifus just brought back another waifu in a nice and mentally broken condition for you to add. Just accept it and cheer her up by making her your wife.

reminds me of that one manga with a noble with the worst territory and he healed them just to make them like him as not to be killed , turn out it is effective ..... too effective. Now he have town full of fanatics that will start a war just to crown him king
What's the manga's name?

Dex-chan lover
When your Luck is MAXED.
Even by doing nothing, you acquired a Loli.

Double-page supporter

Users who are viewing this thread