Satsudou - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Toil and talent

Dex-chan lover
Always thanks to the translators.
I'm guessing that when "Hulk" gone for his final attack the effect of enhanced pain made even just putting his feet down feel like stepping on lego bricks, and that was enough for MC to give the right hit.

Dex-chan lover
Always thanks to the translators.
I'm guessing that when "Hulk" gone for his final attack the effect of enhanced pain made even just putting his feet down feel like stepping on lego bricks, and that was enough for MC to give the right hit.
Nah, it wasn't pain. 'twas shaking from fear. Him actually subconsciously realizing he might die in this one.
Bit cliché, but fits this type of character.

Dex-chan lover
The manga has gotten axed apparently over some drama involving the writer; I don't know the details for a fact, but it's listed as on hiatus on Mangadex.
It's still listed as ongoing on Mangaupdates, so IT CAN STILL BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
The manga has gotten axed apparently over some drama involving the writer; I don't know the details for a fact, but it's listed as on hiatus on Mangadex.
There's some confusion; the author has been found to have slandered one of the other writers on the manga pretty seriously.

However, he says Satsudou isn't cancelled, but chapters haven't come out since then. Hence hiatus; there may be further legal issues.

Users who are viewing this thread