Satsujin Piero no Shitsumon - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
lol i wonder the likeliness of this becoming a b movie plot, expect some subplot about ppl taking advantage of the chaos and dressing up as clowns themselves or committing a crime and blaming it on them

lol i wonder the likeliness of this becoming a b movie plot, expect some subplot about ppl taking advantage of the chaos and dressing up as clowns themselves or committing a crime and blaming it on them
Very likely and that's why it's a read because it's just out there. As for dressing up as clowns, I'd think you have more pressing issues if you decide it's a good idea to dress up as the clown with the clowns around. Not to mention the aforementioned IC chip implanted in everyone not a Clown or Rogue Investigator.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like we go Clown Freddy, Clown Chucky, Clown Michael Meyers and Clown Ghostface (Scream). Who's the guy in the pinstriped suit supposed to be though? Clown Al Capone?

Dex-chan lover
that "hide your kid while you just standing right next to the hiding spot and got killed" is always an odd trope for me to see.
because the parent usually don't hide in different spot or try to run to lure the killer away, they always stand right there so the kid can get some trauma after saw everything that happened.

Dex-chan lover
Wow still going to third volume, impressive

I thought it'll be axed after second volume. Guess I read to many shounen

Dex-chan lover
Very likely and that's why it's a read because it's just out there. As for dressing up as clowns, I'd think you have more pressing issues if you decide it's a good idea to dress up as the clown with the clowns around. Not to mention the aforementioned IC chip implanted in everyone not a Clown or Rogue Investigator.
well there are def gorey anime out there but yeah bit hard to do it live action tho japanese things can get pretty bad horror wise
tho tbh i barely remember the "chips" other than them being in the summary but i'm barely absorbing any of the 'nuanced etails' lol

but yeah i imagine they might tell if you try to start shit or just try to infiltrate them and just kill u

Users who are viewing this thread