Satsujin Purgatorium - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Im screaming NOOOOO
plse we just want a happy family
This is too heartbreaking...

Double-page supporter
Oof, F for best girl

@iamtherealbeethoven no idea, unless he thinks killing them will allow them to pass on to heaven, like what happened with akane (I forgot her name already. the one who was tortured and killed by the priest). her death seemingly made him snap. that, or the series got canceled too quick and there wasn't enough build up to make him a final boss

Dex-chan lover
I think I have something. @iamtherealbeethoven

Remember that flash back, everything they have done is his responsibility. Even now he thinks it is. I bet he thought that they won't be in this mess right now with Akane if he took responsibility at protecting everyone. Now he found a way for them to get out of it, he is trying to save everyone but damning himself to hell. But I bet it won't work the way he thinks.

As for the former head of their clan appearing already, I feel like there will be more character development coming soon.

Dex-chan lover
I agree with nomadicengi.
I just want them to be a happy family, man...for all the fluff to come back...this is so sad...;w;
Looking forward to the next chapter...in worry!! Knowing this mangaka, I can barely see a happy ending tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread