Saturday - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - The Legend of Yukari: Stone-Cold Dom Fem

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapters!

Remind me who's the MC of this yuri slut game again? Yukari seems like the obvious answer because she's being written as the one topping everyone. However personally I enjoy Chikai as the MC more.

Also Chikai is such a fun name to say lol

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapters!

Remind me who's the MC of this yuri slut game again? Yukari seems like the obvious answer because she's being written as the one topping everyone. However personally I enjoy Chikai as the MC more.

Also Chikai is such a fun name to say lol
Me thinks is Chikai too since her intro was she's originally straight but she's surrounded by all these gorgeous ladies. Who could resist? :huh:

Power Uploader
Yeah, Chikai is the central character to the extent that there is one (you’ll see that in the first chapter of the next volume, where she gets adorkably seduced by a whole bunch of people in rapid succession).

Dex-chan lover
Not all characters in this chapter are "main" right? I think I only recognize Yuhi.

Wait, or maybe they all are? The girl asking is Luna? And is that Yoko?

Power Uploader
Not all characters in this chapter are "main" right? I think I only recognize Yuhi.

Wait, or maybe they all are? The girl asking is Luna? And is that Yoko?
The full cast of characters we’ve seen so far are all at Yuhi’s place enjoying cookies for some reason. The “I just slept with her” panel is, left to right, Kikyo, Yoko, Tsukika, Kaede, Kurumi, Yuhi. Luna (Chikai) is the girl asking if she can bring Yukari next time.

Dex-chan lover
The full cast of characters we’ve seen so far are all at Yuhi’s place enjoying cookies for some reason. The “I just slept with her” panel is, left to right, Kikyo, Yoko, Tsukika, Kaede, Kurumi, Yuhi. Luna (Chikai) is the girl asking if she can bring Yukari next time.
Thanks, and for the other reply too. Can't wait for Luna to fully realize she isn't straight at all lol.

Dex-chan lover
Btw, will there ever be an established couple in this? Or at least, one with strong feeling for only another?

Power Uploader
Btw, will there ever be an established couple in this? Or at least, one with strong feeling for only another?
Kind of! There’s a strong distinction made in the series between having feelings for someone and having sex with someone, and some characters are only romantically interested in one other woman, but it only rarely means they won’t also have sex with other people. Also as far as I’ve read (up through book 3 or so) most of those strong romantic feelings are one way, presumably for drama-intensifying purposes.

Really it’s probably best to think of it as a complex eight-person polycule, they’re all more or less good friends and most pairings are, er, productive.

(There’ll be a love and sex map at the start of the next volume, the first chapter of which I should have uploaded in a week or two.)

Dex-chan lover
I respect everyone's opinions, and I personally also favor reading GL or wlw works with just one main and other side couples, but I feel like you might've missed the 3-6 times the main author/artist of this series has repeated on how it's meant to be a slutty yuri series where everyone has complicated relationships and hookups on the side.

qdqrxrw.png

That said, it's completely valid to drop it if it's not to your taste.

I will be tuning in, so thank you for the scanlation! Hope I don't get attached to any particular couple right off the bat-- but I particularly love the fact that Chikai and Yukari are childhood friends and it seems like Chikai is off limits for Yukari's conquests. 👀

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, and I'm still looking forward to see how this series develops. Though the ladies all seem interesting I hope things work out for best girl Chikai and her totally platonic just a gal being a pal Yukari. And of course it just had to be a pianist lol.

Dex-chan lover
That said, it's completely valid to drop it if it's not to your taste.
People(I) was treating all of these 2 pages teasers as a complete "first chapter" so to speak and declaring a drop at the end since it wasn't to taste is normal. It's the people's reaction to the declaration like it slighted them personally somehow was not normal.

Dex-chan lover
People(I) was treating all of these 2 pages teasers as a complete "first chapter" so to speak and declaring a drop at the end since it wasn't to taste is normal. It's the people's reaction to the declaration like it slighted them personally somehow was not normal.

Ah, I see. Good point, I was seeing it as the "8th" chapter, so it felt like everyone who was at this point was already tuning in for the long run. (y)

Users who are viewing this thread