Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Lady producer

Dex-chan lover
@CodeAmmo it's obvious that her onii-chan was an isekai prepper otaku, and taught his sister a lot of the stuff, like the gardening, and knife care. Wonder if he made it to another world too.

Aggregator gang
Wait, who the hell is the glasses tailor woman, and how would a tailor get ahold of a sword? Does she know Mitsuha?

Actually, how would she understand the other-worlder language spoken by Adelaide, since only Mitsuha has the easy language-learning cheat ability?

🙃This is against the rules, she keeps using things that shouldn't exist I mean if people looked into her they would know something is wrong she has no record of purchasing this thing nor any production routes. otherwise a really good manga 🙃

🙃This is against the rules, she keeps using things that shouldn't exist I mean if people looked into her they would know something is wrong she has no record of purchasing this thing nor any production routes. otherwise a really good manga 🙃
Well, they already think she's a witch. That was already established with the fish. The weirder think is that the seamstress and the lady understood each other since the language magic should only apply to her.

Users who are viewing this thread