Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age - Vol. 6 Ch. 41 - Other World Offline Meeting, Part 1

Double-page supporter
Well, the author other work sure say she is most likely an immortal although she is lucky it ain't like the other one that it eternal little. She is already 18 while the other is much younger.

Aggregator gang
Faceless male char? Definitely a hentai protagonist
a-rare-picture-of-a-hentai-protagonist-meeting-another-hentai-43642590.png

Fed-Kun's army
starting from Ch. 42, the title will be: "Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Forever flat-chest-is-justice 18yo Age". 🤓

Dex-chan lover
Since this and the potion one both have the main characters basically immortal, and they were practice for the average one does that mean the average one is immortal or close as well?
Conjecture about the 3 novels written by this person

Dex-chan lover
????? so she's gona be an eternal loli or small girl forever??? just like the authors other series??? does the author have a fetish for small black hair girls or something cause man this is extremely poorly thought and its just lazy as fuck writing imo

Aggregator gang
@UntappedChaos Thank you for doing this! I love this series and you edited it so well!

giphy.gif

I'm pretty sure the Loli scanslation group has broken up because the group who picked up another project of theirs (the saintess one) said that they tried to contact them every way they could but received no replies.

Users who are viewing this thread