Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age - Vol. 7 Ch. 49

Alright... It's time I move on from Mangadex. I don't mind if you need to approve a chapter before showing it but don't put it in my subscriptions as available if it isn't. This has been happening several times a week now. And I have to clear the cache on my phone every time it does otherwise it'll never show me the chapter.

It says you're a virgin, so moderators would come to deflower your first upload shortly.

Group Leader
Another no name trying to snipe another's project.....
Why not do another manga that's not being translated by any one instead of sniping somebody's project with constant updates just to get some fame and exposure.....

Group Leader
@labanina

Just hypothetically, if Faming Slime Scans drops this because of you, would you continue doing this manga? Looking at how you act you wouldn't even continue this if some drama ensues.

Why can't people like you just wait till it gets release instead of showing off and ruining the fun of others?

Dex-chan lover
I'll admit it, I laughted at the last panel of the Q&A...

@GM_Rusaku I thought they're posting their discord fanfic though, not actual manga TL.
You should get back to them about "showing off" though: they did about 250 worth of comment pages of just that: "lol kek if you don't like it DIY!"
All because their TL wanted to vomit some of his underage discord memes into the manga.
They are waiting for quality raws anyway now, something their group leader said.

Group Leader
HAHA DID YOU USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE!? OHHH MY GOD THIS IS HILARIOUS!!

Edit: first of all the spacing from the text and text bubbles. also the cleaning looks blocky. the font is better than my first scan. also you couldn't even rip a hq from seiga???

Users who are viewing this thread