Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement - Vol. 9 Ch. 57 - Party 2

Thanks for the chapter! I can't believe it! It's back... Again! Don't say this is low quality! This is very well done IMO THANKS FOR YOUR WORK! @elezend

damn wouldn't have ever thought it was LQ, nice job man
Good quality all around Thank you for your hard work

Dex-chan lover
I really thought the ring was plastic made...
nope, someone at Isecon 1 gave Princess Nanoha a diamond Solitaire gold wedding ring. the dress she wears at this party was also from isecon 1. And Mitsuha is aware that it looks like she just proposed to the countess. the countess is also aware and trying to determine if she should accept the overt text or the gratuitious subtext mitsuha is adding in. in 2 years shes going to decide the subtext was what mattered.
Think the first 2 panels are wrong. The girl didn't scam her before, it's their first time meeting. Mitsuha is using the ring to trick the girl, just like she did with a dress to someone else.

First bubble in the second panel I'm pretty sure she's saying she doesn't have any problems with money (cause she's fairly rich by now), rather than not having money.
Mitsuha has no liquid assets in the Zegrian Kingdom besides pocket change. shes not poor, but all her money is doing work during this chapter.

Poor Bozes family guy, although his aspirations are sketchy he did indeed help a lot
dont worry, Klaus will get paid for merely existing in the presence of Mitsuha

Users who are viewing this thread