Sawaranaide Kotesashi-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Don't Touch Me Kotesashi-Kun

Dex-chan lover
"I'm poor I need that scholarship"

"My parents come from a line of chiropractors and masseuses."

Huh? How tf you poor then?
Too poor for the school maybe???

Or they work with a lot of lower class people.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, am I the only one being annoyed that the classic "you accidentally saw me dressing so I hate you" trope being used to introduce the characters???

Do we NEED conflict every f***ing time in these harem series where one guy is stuck with multiple females???

Group Leader
Okay, am I the only one being annoyed that the classic "you accidentally saw me dressing so I hate you" trope being used to introduce the characters???

Do we NEED conflict every f***ing time in these harem series where one guy is stuck with multiple females???
Fr, if you list how much "I want to be x so I have to train in a house where there's only girls" manga that uses that for the character introduction you'll be flagged for spam

Dex-chan lover
Fr, if you list how much "I want to be x so I have to train in a house where there's only girls" manga that uses that for the character introduction you'll be flagged for spam
It's not the base setting I have a problem with...

But the fact that it has the combo of the tsundere that would misunderstand him and won't accept him. The shy girl that won't accept him. The one girl that is normally friendly, and the one that tries to seduce him...

And the characters for a while won't have anything but that to define them...

Group Leader
It's not the base setting I have a problem with...

But the fact that it has the combo of the tsundere that would misunderstand him and won't accept him. The shy girl that won't accept him. The one girl that is normally friendly, and the one that tries to seduce him...

And the characters for a while won't have anything but that to define them...
That's true, they're basically just tropes that doesn't have anything unique besides their designs. I'm just a bit tired of the setting, because this base setting is almost the only one that uses all of these overused character tropes and introduction style, so it all felt like the same thing. I hope authors can be a bit creative on that, but eh that's asking too much prob.

I will still read all of it though, because I like consuming slop

Double-page supporter
Didn't expect that kinda view on the first page lol, straight to the point

Dex-chan lover
I agree with the comments above. I don't know how trashy this series can be. It's really not that annoying for a first chapter but it has a lot of point that should not be happening for the writing to be better (even with the fact i read this 3 years late)

1. He wears uniform to the house, people should be mindful of their behaviour if they got stranger with proper uniform in their own house. Ask the guy first what was his business. I refuse to believe it's part of Japanese culture in real life.
2. The house is crumbling even though it's housing the most important students of the school?
3. Who actually would change clothes in a room near the front door? The house is wide.

Seriously i know fiction is necessarily in need of plot armor (illogical things) to make things happen just like what the author want. But the reader can tell how much the author cares to his own story by how he presented the story to the reader. Abusing plot armor is basically telling the reader you don't have plan to make the story unique

Dex-chan lover
I knew that I see this scene before.

Its a remake of Love Hina with massage/chiropractic lol. Anyway, both are great stories
Love hina is plublished in 1998. Wow you read a pretty old series. I just reading the first chapter. Love hina's 1st chapter compared to this series, got better quality with a big margin.

Users who are viewing this thread