16289c55-6c72-4b10-94a2-3d234ba8477e
C chrno_12 Dex-chan lover Joined May 20, 2024 Messages 719 Aug 8, 2026 #2 Thanks for the translation! Funny how the author used the whole thing about Izumi researching clichés from other manga just to make chapters using clichés from other manga lol.
Thanks for the translation! Funny how the author used the whole thing about Izumi researching clichés from other manga just to make chapters using clichés from other manga lol.
F Friendly-Sentence710 Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 23, 2021 Messages 3,350 Aug 8, 2026 #3 First request: Overnight date 2nd through 16th requests: Harder.
M mojo72400 Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 15, 2020 Messages 1,331 Aug 8, 2026 #4 Page 20 is "back's" instead of "back" @KingoRodriguo
Xystus Dex-chan lover Joined May 23, 2018 Messages 3,760 Aug 9, 2026 #5 I'm starting to think this lil twerp might be gay
Mordenheim Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 6, 2018 Messages 750 Aug 9, 2026 #6 @KingoRodriguo "I'm not native English speaker. Please report any typo you see so I can fix them in the best DELAY possible."
@KingoRodriguo "I'm not native English speaker. Please report any typo you see so I can fix them in the best DELAY possible."
K KingoRodriguo Group Leader Joined Nov 8, 2025 Messages 85 Sep 26, 2026 #7 mojo72400 said: Page 20 is "back's" instead of "back" @KingoRodriguo Click to expand... Fixed! Thanks
mojo72400 said: Page 20 is "back's" instead of "back" @KingoRodriguo Click to expand... Fixed! Thanks