Sawaranaide Kotesashi-kun - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Miyuki-Chan is Charismatic (6)

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate that you included both the colored censored version & the uncolored uncensored version in the chapter. Sad that when you get the uncensored volume, you lose out on the color pages/spread. Thanks for the translations.

Aggregator gang
That...
Came outta left field
Yeah that was so out of the blue, said by an almost complete stranger to him lol.

I appreciate that you included both the colored censored version & the uncolored uncensored version in the chapter. Sad that when you get the uncensored volume, you lose out on the color pages/spread. Thanks for the translations.
The previous chapters seem to have the uncensored colored version. Do you know where to get it?

Last edited:
A quick release due to the lack of dialogue and inner thoughts in this one, making it easier to clean and redraw.
Please tell me anything if there are any corrections.
Firstly thanks for picking this series up, it’s been forever!

Secondly, based on your comment in the previous chapter, you’ll be stopping up to volume 4?

Aggregator gang
Firstly thanks for picking this series up, it’s been forever!

Secondly, based on your comment in the previous chapter, you’ll be stopping up to volume 4?
Oh not like that, if I can keep up I will keep scanlating this. But for now, my commitment is up until volume 4, as right now I'm finishing my thesis, but I already have the raws until volume 8. That's why I also said the upload schedule will be erratic, so if anyone wants to scanlate this if they feel I'm taking too long in between the chapters, feel free to do it.

Dex-chan lover
The previous chapters seem to have the uncensored colored version. Do you know where to get it?
I have no idea to be honest & don't believe there are colored uncensored versions since the volumes are usually colorless.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter again!

We've been having Miyuki goodness for a while now.
I bet Kotesashi will say he likes anyone who needs a massage :LOL:

You guys are the GODS to pick this manga after so long of draught 👑

Fed-Kun's army
Oh not like that, if I can keep up I will keep scanlating this. But for now, my commitment is up until volume 4, as right now I'm finishing my thesis, but I already have the raws until volume 8. That's why I also said the upload schedule will be erratic, so if anyone wants to scanlate this if they feel I'm taking too long in between the chapters, feel free to do it.
It doesn't matter wether you upload consistently .. what maters is just upload ... take your time and don't drop it...

Users who are viewing this thread