Sawaranaide Kotesashi-kun - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Kotesashi-Kun's Breast-Growing Course

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I'm really glad this was picked up and being translated again. It's really useful as a research material. ;)

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, the massager here also recommends this technique if you want to grow your breast. I guess it's pretty much same in all Asia.

Thanks a lot team for picking up this manga for the english TL !!

Fed-Kun's army
I doubt this actually works
90% of people who talk about lymph nodes are hack gurus. "Flushing the lymph nodes" is a real thing in very specific contexts, but it has been broadened to a delusional trend by anyone that thinks it sounds smart (mostly "spiritual healing" types). It's safest to assume that any given claim about them is complete nonsense.

Fed-Kun's army
90% of people who talk about lymph nodes are hack gurus. "Flushing the lymph nodes" is a real thing in very specific contexts, but it has been broadened to a delusional trend by anyone that thinks it sounds smart (mostly "spiritual healing" types). It's safest to assume that any given claim about them is complete nonsense.
Even besides that, you can't really move fat around by squeezing and pushing it. Really not how that works.

Dex-chan lover
"I've psychologically castrated myself so I can pursue my dream of being a sports PT"
Insane, just learn self control and you'll be fine

Dex-chan lover
"I've psychologically castrated myself so I can pursue my dream of being a sports PT"
Insane, just learn self control and you'll be fine
I mean, that way his clients won't get into a scandal with him and ruin their career. Which those girls seem set on doing...

Dex-chan lover
Reminds of Aruran who said he cut his own thing off after becoming an idol lmao

Dex-chan lover
those girls really just ate the steamiest heap of bullshit right up like they're starving

Users who are viewing this thread