Sayonara Miniskirt - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Contributor
A christmas present? Thanks very much! Seems pretty interesting so far...

Thanks for the chapter!
This story seems interesting, I'm interested in seeing where it goes!

Dex-chan lover
Seems pretty interesting but man does this need proofreading

mj

I've been waiting for this. Thank you so much for translating.

@mrmm I think that's Hirate Yurina from Keyakizaka46, she's a girl.

Fed-Kun's army
That skirt comment. I used to think like that too until someone pointed out that about young children(like boys for example) get raped even though they are wearing normal clothes.
inb4 I get @'d. Just sharing my $0.02, in no mood to discuss this rn lol. Maybe later after I die from exams.

so this manga basically going to be a discussion of rape based on what women wear? im fed up with those

Dex-chan lover
I get what the teacher was trying to say but "she just got her thighs caressed, it's not a big deal lol" was probably the shittiest way to express it.

Somehow all of the characters annoy me, but at least there is some potential here. Let's see how it goes.

Group Leader
Please learn japanese! And then some english! And then how to use fonts consistently in dialog!

Aggregator gang
Ah, a manga that's not afraid to openly be About Something. This is a good thing, and I hope it does well for Viz.

Damn, the smaller text is almost impossible to read on those images.

I feel like I'd be super into this if it wasn't for the creepy highlighting of skirts and thighs the entire way through. You've got all these different groups of people, and all of them seem to have a fetish level obsession with skirts/thighs. One character or group doing it would have fit fine, but when every available side character is on the same niche topic it just feels bizarre.

Users who are viewing this thread