Sazi-chan no Yami Nikki - Vol. 2 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
So every one except Mero is secretly a crazy yandere? If that's indeed the case, then Mero get the hell out of that town.

Dex-chan lover
So every one except Mero is secretly a crazy yandere? If that's indeed the case, then Mero get the hell out of that town.
How exactly does Hikari fit in there ? ô_o

She's only in-between two yanderes, but not one herself

Dex-chan lover
How exactly does Hikari fit in there ? ô_o

She's only in-between two yanderes, but not one herself
It's more of a prediction/guess that I based off of Hikari's mom. I could be wrong ofc.

Dex-chan lover
It's more of a prediction/guess that I based off of Hikari's mom. I could be wrong ofc.
It seemed more like she accepted that she can't get away from Sazi's mother.. So she chose the least life threatening way to handle it

Dex-chan lover
So the mom realized the best way to deal with Yanderes who love you and kill others to just accept them. So the mom willingly lets her into her life the question is if any part of it is desired or just fully accepting her fate

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how the developments here still manage to surprise me, though thinking about it, it explains a lot, so maybe not that shocking.

Double-page supporter
What the fucks is going on, this was actually the funny kind of stupid more than anything :dogkek:

How did Sazi get into the stall? did she climb from the other side and no one noticed? the stalls didn't look like they had enough space under them, i bet she just used her love to teleport.

Dex-chan lover
"no see lesbian yanderes are just really common in this world so your choice is to either kill or appease them and that's really it"
no its just genetics, her family is just bound to attract light haired yandere women

Users who are viewing this thread