School Life of A Mercenary Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Making Friends

Dex-chan lover
How come the suggestive tag was not added for this manga? From the non-English chapters I saw, it pretty much needs to be there.

Dex-chan lover
a8iF6O1cbLc.jpg
Zybedo7PWxQ.jpg

One smile was enough to make her gay :smugnako:

Dex-chan lover
Just to humor it a bit, say those 2 both get killed, what then? the main suspect who's now a know piece of shit in the school becomes the main suspect, what then ? well I'm sure this guy threw logic off the window long ago, dead is the only solution but I hope he gets exposed even further and someone cuts off his balls.

Dex-chan lover
how the fuck is this a "teacher"? I really want to see him dead after this. However, with stories like these, I'm sure he would just be forgiven and sent off somewhere.

Dex-chan lover
how the fuck is this a "teacher"? I really want to see him dead after this. However, with stories like these, I'm sure he would just be forgiven and sent off somewhere.
An usual cliche is for them to escape, become more ugly and twisted and then be offered a deal to have revenge... Then they turn into a mindless demon and get killed off for good, just to avoid showing the main character slicing up a human.

Dex-chan lover
An usual cliche is for them to escape, become more ugly and twisted and then be offered a deal to have revenge... Then they turn into a mindless demon and get killed off for good, just to avoid showing the main character slicing up a human.
I hope this doesn’t happen and we get to see a cute girl slicing up a grown man. This is the type of powerful woman we need.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that Jojo character is majestically fruity. Happy pride month! 🌈
🌈🌈

Users who are viewing this thread