School Life of A Mercenary Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Cierra Makes a Deal

Dex-chan lover
xq1s1uKxpok.jpg

Oh no, she caught a severe case of gay!

Double-page supporter
My problem with this manga is that the writer has done the lazy trick of giving the ostensible FL no personality or any form of character whatsoever so that they can kindof be a fill in character for the reader. They have no personality so the reader sort of becomes the character somewhat.
Essentially you the reader wear the main FL as a sort of literary underwear.
Which is why I am now calling her "PANTS"

Dex-chan lover
I didn't notice anything lewd what do you mean?
the way the chars are drawn, especially parts that are considered more sexual (boobs, ass, legs, whatever), and their expressions are consistently pretty exaggerated and overly focused on compared to how they would be in something from a more neutral perspective i think

not saying its unrealistic or anything, im a big chested woman too, but the way the focus of the art is makes it feel a lil icky

Dex-chan lover
the way the chars are drawn, especially parts that are considered more sexual (boobs, ass, legs, whatever), and their expressions are consistently pretty exaggerated and overly focused on compared to how they would be in something from a more neutral perspective i think

not saying its unrealistic or anything, im a big chested woman too, but the way the focus of the art is makes it feel a lil icky
Oh I see, makes sense now that I notice it.

I did not even think of those scenes as suggestive, probably cause I have seen far worse stuff in isekais and harem manga...

Echii manga have broken me to the point I don't even blink at cleavage shots :shamihuh:

Legit didn't even cross my mind it could be seen as lewd.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I see, makes sense now that I notice it.

I did not even think of those scenes as suggestive, probably cause I have seen far worse stuff in isekais and harem manga...

Echii manga have broken me to the point I don't even blink at cleavage shots :shamihuh:

Legit didn't even cross my mind it could be seen as lewd.
yeah it hink its pretty common , specially among people who consume a lot of manga

if i did not have to think about that kind of stuff due to being woman id prob be the same

Double-page supporter

Seems pretty typical of shounen/seinen magazine yuri to me, which compared to shoujo/josei yuri or works published in yuri magazines, tend to be either more suggestive or moe. That's a MASSIVE oversimplification though, and also specifically refers to manga mags and not any other form of publication.

Users who are viewing this thread