School Zone - Vol. 3 Ch. 55 - She's gone!

Double-page supporter
Why would you hate her. Why would anyone hate her. She is like a puppy trying to drag you your slippers that are twice her size. High schoolers I swear.

I'm not sure I get this one. I'm not calling it a bad chapter, but Tsubaki and her new delinquent pals never really resonate with me, and I feel like I'm missing something.

Guess I'm lacking in culture.

Group Leader
@yurieureka
That might have to do with Piyo having a crush on Kaname, getting jealous and possibly looking for reasons to dislike Tsubaki, but now Piyo can't help but care about her.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for another great chapter and hopefully this establishes our gal pal here Nakatani as a member of the very rare elusive tsungyaru species.

Well at least the emo is gone , also what the fuck with her personality , sometimes the emo is agressive the others she is just hiding , ffffdusjw

Dex-chan lover
Aw she was trying to be nice. I can’t tell yet if this is a messy love triangle between these three yet

@mycropen Y'know, when you put it that way, it sorta gives me a newfound appreciation for the chapter. I'm gonna have to go back and re-read the chapters with them to see if my perspective was just off.

Thanks!

Aggregator gang
@Kabeidon_ I don't know if it's a joke, but you're probably mixing up characters: salty, has hots for nurse, white shirt - hiiragi; shy, siscon, gyaru friends, black shirt - tsubaki, in this chapter.

Aggregator gang
Also, if hiiragi failed exams, but rei and kei got in, does that mean that dumbass duo isn't that stupid or that hiiragi is completely hopeless?

Group Leader
@Dudley
The school Hiiragi failed to get into was Seirin Academy. I didn't place a note at the time on the page where we see it, but it's in chapter 45. Tsubaki now goes to Nishitaga and Hiiragi to Ritsuryou.

Users who are viewing this thread