Sci-fi Mangas?

I have been looking all over for some Sci-fi (space adventure) that is not a bloody Mecha (sorry i don't care for Mecha that much)
and i only found knights of sidona which is still bit much mecha
Reborn as a Space Mercenary: I Woke Up Piloting the Strongest Starship! which i guess is the closest one to what im looking for a proper space adventure.
The Galactic Navy Officer Becomes an Adventurer is also fine although i hear its gonna devolve into hairdryer shop simulator at some point

Can u guys recomment any really good Space adventure Mangas that are not super Mecha heavy?

Thx for the recommendation i read a bit into it, but i kinda don't like it. The Art puts me off pretty badly and the setting/social norms is all over the place or i guess to Chinese for me.

Dex-chan lover
@Baininn One of the unique and the best mixture of sci-fi and slice of life period, packed with fun adventure and action

https://mangadex.org/title/31688/dai-dark/chapters/

https://mangadex.org/title/44232/wa-no-kage
this one quite interesting for a sci-fi, you might like it

By the same Sket Dance's author and already have an anime adaptation
https://mangadex.org/title/18797/kanata-no-astra

Dai Dark is not quite what i was looking for but i recognize the Author and its a very good read thx for that recommentation. @Syamindita
Kanata no astra looks interessting but can't really find more then 1 chapter in english so it makes for a rather short read so il wait on that till there is a bit more meat on the bone same goes for wa-no-kage.
thx guys

Kuutei Dragon
should be pretty good read too, But its kinda like steam-punk theme sci-fi with flying dragon. It only has 6 chapters in here. Maybe you can find the rest of the chapters in another site @Baininn

and this one also quite popular classic
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu fit with your criteria so far and it has anime

okay wow thx for the Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu thats a really good one and pretty much what i have been looking for, thx a ton Kuutei Dragon!

@Baininn Kanata no astra actually already completed, you can go either watch the anine or looking at other website for more chapters

How do i @ respond to someone on here anyhow? And yeah i noticed im a bit dissapointed how the newer release is left to rot for 2 years now, so i don't have high hopes for it coming back but im currently Checking the older releases and movies.

Dex-chan lover
@Baininn, just @ plus username without a spacing. Mangadex wont upload the official comics. Its only fan translated ones, so the rest probably either of you buy the official/read at local library/another aggregator sites who allow uploading official chapters/ or translator group dropped the project

Users who are viewing this thread