SCP tte Nan desu ka? - Ch. 1 - Discuss

Dex-chan lover
Are we going to have a story from agents/operators' perspective?

Dex-chan lover
I'm rather confused, wasn't scp specifically not allowed to do for profit projects because of the image ownership not being the author's? If they went straight with the horror story inspired by scps and not the scp website per se wouldn't this be less ambiguous? Or are scp-jps skirting that by not having images?

Dex-chan lover
i guess not. It depend on the name.
and as the M explain, SCP by their perspective & knowledge..

SCP aaaaaa
Damn... I want a story with an agent as the protagonist as they're surviving and combing through missions..

Dex-chan lover
The hype is fucking real, the meta story is awesome and the translation is fantastic. I will deeply regret reading this at 23:30.

Fed-Kun's army
No way, earlier I read on reddit that someone wanted to make a SCP Manga, I wonder if it is the same guy

Fed-Kun's army
I'm rather confused, wasn't scp specifically not allowed to do for profit projects because of the image ownership not being the author's? If they went straight with the horror story inspired by scps and not the scp website per se wouldn't this be less ambiguous? Or are scp-jps skirting that by not having images?
I believe you can, but you have to give credit to the original article. I mean there's a bunch of SCP videogames

Dex-chan lover
I believe you can, but you have to give credit to the original article. I mean there's a bunch of SCP videogames
And I know all scp games are free because of the things I mentioned, any of the games that aren't free are usually not endorsed by the community itself. There was a whole legal case when a Russian tried to tm scp as a whole, which is what lead to legal cases that led to projects thus forth having to be free/non profit due to ownership issues (as long as SCP is mentioned in the title or in direct reference, which is how some games and media skirt by; just having something similar to it but not outright stating it as an SCP).

Double-page supporter
@xandekk I think sawatane sawachata is supposed to be a distortion of 触ったね。触っちゃった
Something like "you touched it, you went and touched it. I'm going to your side" but maybe misspelled to convey the same vibes.

Group Leader
@xandekk I think sawatane sawachata is supposed to be a distortion of 触ったね。触っちゃった
Something like "you touched it, you went and touched it. I'm going to your side" but maybe misspelled to convey the same vibes.
I had also reached that conclusion, but I ended up not having confidence in that translation. However, since you reached the same conclusion, I will modify the translation. Thank you for your feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread