Searching : A manga about a married guy mistaken to be a customer for compensated dating

I've been searching for the title of this 1 manga I've stumbled upon one day, it's about a middle aged average joe who had unhappy marriage and a daughter who doesn't respect him. One day a girl in school uniform came up to him and asked him if he's the one supposed to meet her, he lied and siad he is and they had a date together, but when the girl invite him to a hotel room together he confessed about lie and the girl blackmailed him into being her lackey/slave. There's this twist later that reveal that the girl is actually MC's daughter school mate, and his daughter been bullying the girl. I've been searching this manga for a while but alas got no luck so far, the whole story progression in this manga is like that one manga "Daughter's friend" but somewhat more hilarious. There's this one scene where the MC's getting handcuffed into one of those S&M cross thingy naked and her daughter who's been spying on him got soo shocked at the scenery that she's starting to cry.

Users who are viewing this thread