Searching for Fox/Cat Goddess gets coerced into marriage in Chinese martial arts setting

So I was reading the Fox concubine series by timelessleaf when I suddenly remembered another one series that had a similar but also different premise. A cat or fox eared goddess (or maybe a spirit) like being gets cast down into the mortal realm that looks basically like ancient china while vowing revenge on those who wronged her. She is recovered (still in her animal eared original form btw so not reincarnation or body transfusion) by a human who is either a member of royalty (possibly even the emperor) or at a least high powered noble. He takes an immediate liking to her and basically coerces her into marrying him despite her constantly threatening to kill him but is too depleted of energy so she plays the part of his fiancee for now. I THINK one of the reasons is that like in Fox Concubine she seems to be able to draw an incredible amount of spiritual power from him and if I recall this causes other spirits to target him so she ends up also protecting him as well. If anyone recognizes this premise and knows the title please let me know, it would be very much appreciated as I've basically exhausted every search parameter I can think of to no avail so far :(

Okay, managed to find it on my own. For those who were curious it was this series https://mangadex.org/title/39068/her-highness-is-mighty

Users who are viewing this thread